If you are interested and meet the criterion for a job opening, email your resumes to Darlene Mack, Human Resources Manager at DMack@cortland-banks.com or fax your resume to 330.638.4907. The Bank retains the right to change the terms and conditions of the position(s) at any time. We are an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v drug-free workplace.
(3) Part Time Tellers: Brookfield, Elm Rd., and Niles
Postings valid through dates provided.
Valid through 3/01/2015
The following position(s) are currently open.
If you are interested and meet the criterion for the job opening, email your Resume to Darlene Mack, Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 330-638-4907. The Bank retains the right to change the terms and conditions of the position(s) at any time.
Posting Comes Down: 03/01/15
POSITION TITLE: Part Time Tellers (5 openings) PAY GRADE: 01B
POSTING NUMBER: #2015-01 through #2015-05 DEPARTMENT: RETAIL/Niles, Elm Rd., and Brookfield Offices
Work Hours: 20 hours per week Work Days:
8:00 am – 5:30 pm Monday through Thursday
8:00 am – 6:30 pm Friday
8:00 am – 12:30 pm Saturday
Job Objective (Purpose of the position): Under general supervision, but following established policies and procedures, provide a variety of customer service functions including processing savings accounts, checking accounts, loan transactions, cashing checks, and selling money orders and cashier’s checks. Responsible for balancing each day’s transactions and verifying cash totals. Promote bank products and specials and refer customer for additional bank products to meet their financial needs
Essential Job Functions (Functions essential to attaining job objectives):
1. Greet customers in a courteous, professional manner while providing prompt, efficient accurate service in processing transactions.
2. Receives account deposits and loan payments. Verify amounts, examine checks for endorsement and negotiability. Collect appropriate fees and process transactions.
3. Cash checks and process account withdrawal requests after verifying signatures and determining negotiability and availability.
4. Issue cashier’s checks and money orders.
5. Effective operation of teller and bank software.
6. Promote and refer customers for additional banking products to meet their financial needs
7. Comply with Bank Policy and Procedures for security & operations.
Physical, Mental & Performance Requirements: (For performing Essential Job Functions)
Physical Requirements involve frequent sitting, standing, walking, talking and fine motor skills used in frequent use on a personal computer. Occasionally pushing/pulling and lifting less than 50 lbs.
Mental Requirements involve frequently using effective verbal communication, handling stress and emotions, concentrating on tasks, remembering names and details, adjusting to change and examining/observing details.
Performance Requirements involve frequently staying organized, meeting deadlines, attendance, working effectively with co-workers, using keyboard, writing, and using math/calculations
Non-essential Functions (Marginal tasks performed by incumbent of the position):
1. Answer basic telephone inquiries.
2. Maintain a neat and orderly work area.
3. Various other duties as assigned.
Accountabilities and Goals:
1. Responsible for maintaining acceptable cash level in cash drawer.
2. All transactions are completed in according to bank policy and procedures.
3. Branch customers receive prompt service.
4. Meet individual referral goals
5. Level of Cash Items.
6. Level of Over and Shorts.
7. Level of policy violations resulting in monetary loss, such as the cashing of a check.
Critical Skills/Expertise (Needed for this job, specifically):
1. Customer contact and point of sales skills/experience
2. Cash Handling experience
3. Successful completion of Bank’s training program(s)
4. Computer skills
5. Basic math skills
Job Location(s) (Place(s) where work is performed):
Equipment (Machines, Devices, tools, etc. used in job performance):
1. Teller Terminal
5. Fax Machine
6. Check Protector
7. Security equipment.
8. Cash counter.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V/